From: Vesse Michel <michelv@liberty-one.com>
Subject: Re: share calendar
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 15:39:19 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
yes i am looking for calendar with this functionality :
1.) A shared calendar that is
2.) Accessible by people who do not have an account on the CGP server
3.) Those same people can add, change, or delete (variable by user, the admin must valid the AL) events in that calendar. people can ask to publish in this calendar or admin can add new user on this calendar.
4.) The system (if the user wich) will notify them all by e-mail of any changes, additions, or deletions from the calendar
4.) It is also possible to add a file (.pdf or other) in an event (the admin must valid the AL)
6.) Each authorized person can add a link on their mobile phone, Outlook, web... to have access on live timing and can also be accessed directly through an http link.

De: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Sujet: Re: share calendar
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 08:15:03 -0400
En-tĂȘte du message

Texte source de l'information
On 09/08/2011 2:01 PM, Juergen P. [core] wrote:

    On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 19:55:22 +0200
    "Vesse Michel" <michelv@liberty-one.com> wrote:

        hello,
        i say that i can share a calendar with other people who
        have account on CGP but i want to create a calendar that I
        want to share with people who do not have accounts on CGP.
        it was interesting to have only a single access to this
        calendar with http or by other means ...
        i want to be the administrator of this calendar and that
        other people can enter new events and be prevented by
        email of an event is added or change ..
        if someone can help me
        thank you

afaik doctors net got such a solution. you should ask CGS.

Juergen,

I don't think I have any idea what you mean. Perhaps it's just me, though.

Michel: I don't have a solution, but let me clarify what I think you are looking for:

1.) A shared calendar that is
2.) Accessible by people who do not have an account on the CGP server
3.) Those same people can add, change, or delete (?) events in that calendar.
4.) The system will notify them all by e-mail of any changes, additions, or deletions from the calendar.

Is that what you are looking for?