From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Changing folder type
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:39:06 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I just ran across a user whose calendar was a regular mail folder instead of a calendar folder. I don't know if that is because it was deleted at some point and incorrectly created, or if it somehow got switched.

Anyhow, I corrected this by creating a new calendar folder and moving subfolders (there were no events in the main calendar), but it would have been nice if there was a way to just edit the folder and specify it as a Calendar. Is there a method to do that, or is it just asking for trouble?

Also, this same user's Contacts folder was not and "Address Book" type, and I had to do the same trick:

1.) Create new "Address Book" folder "Contacts2"
2.) Open "Contacts" in webmail and move all items into "Contacts2"
3.) Delete "Contacts"
4.) Rename "Contacts2" to "Contacts"

Just curious.