From: Vesse, Michel <michelv@liberty-one.com>
Subject: Android message in txt format without pictures
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 09:59:02 +0200
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,
i just upgraded since 5.3.13 to 5.4.1
I delete the profile Exchange and i set up a new profile on Samsung GGSII android with an account CGP,
Before this upgrade when i read a message on my Inbox (Samsung)i can see below this message this information :
"download additional information"
and when i click on, all pictures contained in this email appeared including formatting
Now the message "download additional information" no longer appear, the message is only in txt format without pictures
thank you for your help.
michel