From: Shaun Gamble <listrdr@redco.com.au>
Subject: Re: [CGP-Update] [*] CommuniGate Pro 5.4.1 is released
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 17:32:45 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 7/10/2011 4:54 PM, Shaun Gamble wrote:
Okay, so I upgraded to 5.4.1 from 5.3.14 on Win2k3.

I had read some details about people having to delete accounts on iPads/iPhones, etc after the upgrade. Indeed, I had to do this with my iPad before I could get email working again. What do we do with AstraSync on our BlackBerries to get it working again? Surely I don't have to delete the AstraSync account and recreate it?

Anyone conquered this problem?

On 2/08/2011 10:35 AM, Technical Support wrote:
History:

5.4.1 01-Aug-2011

Sorry to answer my own question, however it appears you do have to delete the account and start again with AstraSync. Considering I had to press yes for every single contact deletion, I now hate AstraSync. I have quite a few more phones to do and I have only just finished doing mine. NotifySync is looking much better.

--

Shaun
http://www.fitzroyisland.com http://www.destinationnt.com