From: Vesse, Michel <michelv@liberty-one.com>
Subject: Re: since upgrade 5.4.1 Error Code=connection closed by peer
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:27:05 +0200
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi Dmitry,
thank you for your help,

Hello,
On 2011-10-10 18:43, Vesse, Michel wrote:

"connection closed by peer" means that the remote side >explicitly dropped the connection. That may be a problem >with the remote side configuration
can you give me more details if possible and where can i see on the console admin what you mean

or some side-effect >from anti-virus scanners between >CGpro and that remote >server.
we use anti-virus CGPClamAV Version 1.16 ClamAV 0.97 engine
it is not the latest Version 1.16.2 ClamAV 0.97.2 engine

Is there a document or a link to view all the error codes contained in the logs, what that mean and what to do to properly configure the server ?
best regards
Michel