From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Jitsi Cllient for Audio/Video
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 13:32:40 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 10/11/2011 2:23 PM, Karl Zander wrote:
Is anyone using the Jitsi video/audio IM client with CGP?  (It was known as SIP Communicator before a name change.)  It looks similar to Skype but is uses the  LGPL license.  And it cross platform: Windwos, Mac and Linux.

It support SIP and Jabber (XMPP).

http://jitsi.org/

We have had decent luck with OpenFire's Spark client, and another promising option that seems to be not quite ready for primetime is Vacuum-IM, which can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/vacuum-im/