From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: email stuck in outbox
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 12:34:26 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 11/07/2011 10:06 AM, Graeme Fowler wrote:
When I try to delete/move the email I get an 'invalid parameter' error.  I've
tried to delete it while off line and in safe mode with the same error.

I have normally found that you have a quota problem when this happens. The system keeps trying to copy the giant attachment into the "Sent Items" folder, but keeps failing because doing so would put the user over their quota.

Raise the user's quota and it should be OK.