Mailing List Message #102678
From: Vesse, Michel <>
Subject: Re: send to Group
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 14:25:40 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>
yes and i have always the same error
i create a group in Web Access Layout Basic in the Main Contacts Folder (Settings>Contacts)
and when i go to this Main Contacts Folder i can see the created Group.
I do not know if it is possible to send emails to a group
or if it is only groups to organize its contacts

I do not mean that groups can be created as Administrator of CGP :

From Karl
Have you checked the address?  See what Settings-->Router--Test Address returns.  It should show you were the group name is pointing.  It will display an error if the group does not exist.

On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 15:21:57 +0100
 "Vesse, Michel" <> wrote:
Hello Mark,
sorry I made a spelling error in the request of my previous message
Nevertheless, I try with and I have the same error message

i think there is error syntax, I remember I read somewhere that there is a # or other in the format like #groupe1 or but I can not remember where I saw this
possible i am wrong ..

If you defined "groupe1" but tried to send to "group1" then that's your problem, the names need to be the same.

You might also try appending your domain

On 11/8/2011 6:51 AM, Vesse, Michel wrote:

    CGP 5.4.1
    i have create a group in Web Access Layout Basic:
    add Contact to this Group1 : and
    when i send a message to the group
    To: group1
    i have this error:
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp;unknown user account

    someone just help me, I think I need to do a parameter error or format
    of the group name in To:
    Thank you for your help