From: Vesse, Michel <michelv@liberty-one.com>
Subject: Re: send to Group
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 14:25:40 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
yes and i have always the same error
i create a group in Web Access Layout Basic in the Main Contacts Folder (Settings>Contacts)
and when i go to this Main Contacts Folder i can see the created Group.
I do not know if it is possible to send emails to a group
or if it is only groups to organize its contacts

I do not mean that groups can be created as Administrator of CGP :
CGP>Users>Domaines>SelectDomaine>Objects>CreateGroup
Michel

*********
From Karl
Have you checked the address?  See what Settings-->Router--Test Address returns.  It should show you were the group name is pointing.  It will display an error if the group does not exist.

--Karl

On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 15:21:57 +0100
 "Vesse, Michel" <michelv@liberty-one.com> wrote:
Hello Mark,
sorry I made a spelling error in the request of my previous message
Nevertheless, I try with group1@dom1.com and I have the same error message

i think there is error syntax, I remember I read somewhere that there is a # or other in the format like #groupe1 or #groupe1@dom1.com but I can not remember where I saw this
possible i am wrong ..

****************
If you defined "groupe1" but tried to send to "group1" then that's your problem, the names need to be the same.

You might also try appending your domain

group1@mydomain.com

Mark

On 11/8/2011 6:51 AM, Vesse, Michel wrote:

    CGP 5.4.1
    Hello
    i have create a group in Web Access Layout Basic:
    group1
    add Contact to this Group1 :
    contact1@dom1.com and contact2@dom2.com
    when i send a message to the group
    To: group1
    i have this error:
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp;unknown user account

    someone just help me, I think I need to do a parameter error or format
    of the group name in To:
    Thank you for your help
    Michel