From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Realtime subsystem overloaded
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 10:25:14 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
For some more information, I have changed the settings on the Settings:Real-Time:Signals page to try and resolve this problem.

Processors: 10
Object Limit: 3000
Event Limit: 1000

Can anyone explain more clearly than the docs what these do and how one might go about determining what settings to use?

Tom

On 12/07/2011 9:42 AM, Tom Rymes wrote:
Hi all,

We have had some complaints of late where people complain that they send
IMs to other users but the other users does not get it. It seems
intermittent, and sometimes things are fine, and sometimes they are not.

I just noticed an error pop up on my client that stated "Realtime
subsystem overloaded", and I presume that this has something to do with it!

Has anyone experienced a similar problem?