From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Win64 - Moving Base Directory
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 09:43:24 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I need to move my base directory to another partition, and I am uncertain how to do so under Windows x86-64. Here's my guess:

1.) Stop Server.
2.) Copy base directory to new location.
3.) Leave old copy in existing location as a backup.
4.) Re-run Installer.
5.) Specify the new base directory location in the installer.

I presume that there is a slightly easier method that involves editing a text file, but I am not certain which file, or if it would even be much easier.

Thoughts?