From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Outlook crash since upgrade to 5.4.3
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 08:06:24 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 12/22/2011 6:54 AM, Oliver Koch wrote:
Hi,

Am 22.12.2011 11:47, schrieb Juergen P. [core]:

search in the appdata folder for any pst file, rename or move it, start
outlook again. everything should work then.

not any pst file but the MAPI connector cache files (*.DAT) may be the
problem. Please delete them and try again.

The CommuniGate Support told me that the MAPI cache data is stored in
Unicode now so clearing the cache will probably solve your problem.

Kind regards,

Oliver Koch

I have personally found that the best thing to try when you have outlook problems is creating a new profile for the user in the "Mail" control panel and telling Outlook to use that profile. When you open Outlook after doing that you will be prompted to complete the welcome wizard again, and add an email account.

This generally solves most of our problems.