From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Win64 - Moving Base Directory
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 08:38:58 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 12/19/2011 9:43 AM, Tom Rymes wrote:
I need to move my base directory to another partition, and I am
uncertain how to do so under Windows x86-64. Here's my guess:

1.) Stop Server.
2.) Copy base directory to new location.
3.) Leave old copy in existing location as a backup.
4.) Re-run Installer.
5.) Specify the new base directory location in the installer.

I presume that there is a slightly easier method that involves editing a
text file, but I am not certain which file, or if it would even be much
easier.

Thoughts?

Tom

Just for the benefit of the archives, this worked perfectly.