From: Vesse Michel <michelv@liberty-one.com>
Subject: Re: access to your network is temporaly disabled
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 17:11:30 +0100
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi paul,
Thank you for your answer.
I am get back to normal now.
The setup for the IP blacklisted is on the Settings>Network>Blacklisted IPs>Temporarily Blocked IP Addresses (at the bottom page)

when i put my email on the Test Address, i have the "error" message ?

Damage that is not possible to have "onlive" the IP address's and also the possibility to delete or change the number of seconds for each.

Its not a folder as far as I understand, its a setting in memory.  You will need to connect via CLI to fix it, with a user with administrator rights (probably from a different IP)

Once you do, you can do something like this:
SETTEMPBLACKLISTEDIPS "[w.x.y.z]-5"
where 'w.x.y.z' is the IP address that is blocked, and the '5' is the number of seconds for the block to last instead of what it is set to currently.

You can also issue the command:
GETTEMPBLACKLISTEDIPS to show if this is the issue.

On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 15:30:57 +0100
 "Vesse Michel" <michelv@liberty-one.com> wrote:
I have this error on log :
temporarily blocked on login failure

wher is the temporarily blocked file, can i delete my IP from this folder ?

On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 15:20:58 +0100
 "Vesse Michel" <michelv@liberty-one.com> wrote:
Hello,
I was connected with ftp and I do not know why and for no reason I was disconnected

Now I have this warning message:
access to your network is temporaly disabled

if anyone has an idea how I can get back to normal, I can not login any more in either http

Best regards