From: Vesse Michel <michelv@liberty-one.com>
Subject: Android message in txt format without pictures
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 17:40:20 +0100
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,
since upgraded 5.3.13 to 5.4.3
(I delete the profile Exchange and i set up a new profile on Samsung GSII android with an account CGP)
Before this upgrade when i read a message on my Inbox (Samsung Exchange)i can see below this message this information :
"download additional information"
and when i click on, all pictures contained in this email appeared including formatting
Now the message "download additional information" appear, but when i click on, the message stay in txt format without pictures
Is it possible to have directly the message in html format with the pictures and the format size ?
thank you for your help.
michel