From: Todd Clayton <tclayton@marauder.net>
Subject: Re: Incoming Mail from External Server Using From Addresses of Local Mail Users
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 15:07:41 -0500
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Thu, 05 Jan 2012 01:49:42 +0100 "Juergen P. [core]" <juergenp@core.at>

hi,

please correct me if i am wrong, but as you describe that, it looks like an open relay server which relays with any email-address.
normally that would be an "unwanted" mail.
so what you can do is changing the way of authentication for that domain. set auth to "non clients" and add cnn to the client list.
that should work.

--
Best Regards

Juergen

Thanks for the suggestion.  It's not so much an open relay as a site that sends email on a users behalf using them as the from address.  I used CNN as an example (I don't know if CNN specifically is guilty of this, I just used them as the example).

Won't this block access for all my mobile users since they will not be in the client list?  I may not be understanding the suggestion, though.

Thanks,
Todd