From: Shaun Gamble <listrdr@redco.com.au>
Subject: Re: Winmail.dat again
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 15:47:13 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Let me know if you find an answer. We have just got rid of our BlackBerries using AstraSync and NotiySync as they are driving us nuts. iPads have been working well so we are now moving to iPhones. I haven't seen the Winmail.dat problem for a long time so this is worrying. We too use Niversoft's winmaildat filter.

On 8/02/2012 3:02 PM, Paul_Dudley wrote:

Sorry for bringing up the old winmail.dat issue again relating to iPhones….

We have noticed that when emails in your Inbox are flagged in Outlook with a reminder or follow-up flag, then they can no longer be viewed via the iPhone mail client.

All you see is the dreaded winmail.dat listed.

We have Niversoft’s winmaildat filter v2.3 running but that does not fix the issue. Does anyone know if a later version of Niversoft’s winmaildat filter will fix it or is it un-fixable?

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

Senior IT Systems Administrator

ANL Container Line Pty Limited

Email: pdudley@anl.com.au <mailto:pdudley@anl.com.au>

*ANL - Regional Carrier of the Year 2011 - Containerisation International*

*_ANL DISCLAIMER_*

Shaun
Fitzroy Island<http://www.fitzroyisland.com>
Destination Darwin NT<http://www.destinationnt.com>