From: Vesse Michel <michelv@liberty-one.com>
Subject: synchronization email folders
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 13:06:59 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Server Hardware: x86 (32-bit)
Server Version: 5.4.4
MAPI Version: 1.54.4.3/1.54.4.3

Hello,
I use webmail Basic
when i receive email in "INBOX" I can decide to classify it in one of the folders type "Mailbox" that I create.
the problem is that I can see some folders with messages from my mobile (android samsung exchange account) and the other not, I can see the folder but not the messages that are inside.
i have set the "Folder Management" to Visible to Mobile Devices
if anyone has any experience on the synchronization,I would be glad to have Your comments
best regards