From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: 403 4.7.0 TLS handshake failed
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 09:20:23 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
All I'm hearing over here are crickets. Does nobody know the answer to this?

Tom

On 02/13/2012 3:41 PM, Tom Rymes wrote:
Outside senders are receiving this error when sending mail to us. This
issue has appeared multiple times since 5.4 was released, but I still
have a few questions:

1.) This message points to a recommendation to change the startup script
to include 'SUPPLPARAMS="--TLSServerHelloExtensions NO"':
http://mail.stalker.com/lists/cgatepro/Message/102285.html

How is this done on a Windows install?

2.) This is from a large Exchange install. Is there a software update
that the senders can apply to the exchange server to fix this?
Presumably this has been fixed and they have not applied the update? If
so, I will point them to it.