From: Vesse Michel <michelv@liberty-one.com>
Subject: Re: synchronization email folders
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:20:26 +0100
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Probably those messages are too old and filtered out due to the account setting (from how many days back the maul should be syncéd)?

Thank you for your answer Dmitry
no it is recent email that i put on this folder, i dont know if there is a setup in CGP to allow or not the mobile acces synchro. all other folders have exactly the same setup, i have never change setting. It is possible there is too many folders (more than 100 ..)or other setting ?

another thing is a question that i have asked before :
http://mail.stalker.com/lists/cgatepro/Message/102841.html

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:48:56 +0400
Hello,

On 2012-02-14 16:06, Vesse Michel wrote:
Server Hardware: x86 (32-bit)
Server Version: 5.4.4
MAPI Version: 1.54.4.3/1.54.4.3

Hello,
I use webmail Basic
when i receive email in "INBOX" I can decide to classify it in one of
the folders type "Mailbox" that I create.
the problem is that I can see some folders with messages from my mobile
(android samsung exchange account) and the other not, I can see the
folder but not the messages that are inside.

Probably those messages are too old and filtered out due to the account setting (from how many days back the maul should be syncéd)?

i have set the "Folder Management" to Visible to Mobile Devices
if anyone has any experience on the synchronization,I would be glad to
have Your comments
best regards
-- Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov