From: Brian Gibson <gibson_brian@wheatoncollege.edu>
Subject: Windows phone IMAP delete issue
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 07:34:13 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi all, quite a while back I had posted that when I deleted a message using IMAP from my Windows phone I'd see the message still in Webmail. I'm pretty sure it's a CGPRO specific issue since I just pointed my phone at my google account and deletes work as expected. My guess is the google account might be using ActiveSync (which may or may not be imap... not sure how Google does it.) We are using version 5.2.19 of CGPRO.

Just thought I'd pass it along =)

Sent from my Windows Phone