Mailing List Message #103156
From: Tom Rymes <>
Subject: iPhone will not forget calendar alias
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 16:17:47 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>
At one point I had an alias to a shared calendar in my account:

It showed up on my iPhone as another calendar in my activesync account. I then removed that alias from my account, but the iPhone refuses to acknowledge that it is not there.

On the phone, if I turn off the calendar setting for that account, both my calendar and the alias calendar are deleted from the phone. However, when I reenable the calendars on that account, the alias is added back in, even though it isn't in my account!