From: Vesse Michel <michelv@liberty-one.com>
Subject: Android message in txt format without pictures
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:43:40 +0200
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2003
Server Hardware: x86 (32-bit)
Server Version: 5.4.5
MAPI Version: 1.54.5.5/1.54.5.5

always the same problem since 6 months
upgrade 5.4.4 to 5.4.5 :
I delete the profile Exchange and i set up a new profile on Samsung Galaxy SII android with an account CGP
Before this upgrade when i read a message on my Inbox (Samsung Exchange)i can see below this message this information :
"download additional information"
and when i click on, all pictures contained in this email appeared including formatting
Now the message "download additional information" appear, but when i click on, the message stay in txt format without pictures.
Is it possible to have directly the message in html format with pictures and format size like with iPhone ??
thank you for your help.
michel