From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: XMPP-Data logs tagged SYSTEM?
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 16:33:01 +0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 29.04.2012 5:07, Nicolas Hatier wrote:
Since we installed 5.4.5 we see a lot of these in the logs:

20:41:33.203 4 SYSTEM P-XMPP-Data data: x;body="..."

Shouldn't these be tagged XMPP instead of SYSTEM, and controlled by the
XMPP log level?

This comes from a very low-level signaling code that does not have its own logging facility yet. Thus the SYSTEM facility is used now.

We keep our XMPP log level to "Major & Failures" to avoid clogging our
logs, but we like to keep our SYSTEM/Server Internals Log level to "All
Info", and it would be good not to see those lines.

I'll pass this on to our development team.

Regards
Nicolas Hatier

--

*Nicolas Hatier, ing.* <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com