From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Domain blacklisted
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 21:18:06 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Robert,

If the earlier response about using telnet wasn't clear enough, you should get the address of the rejecting mail server from the bounce message. Then use a telnet program (Putty on Windows works well) to telnet to port 25. When you connect, instead of the usual prompt, you will receive more information on the error.

It might also help if you post up the relevant parts of the bounce message so we can see what you are seeing.

Tom