From: Wayne <wayne@hamilton.net>
Subject: Pronto issues
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 09:46:25 -0500
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello all,

I am just moving my domain users to pronto. I have a couple of issues.
When first logging into pronto I get 2 pop windows saying folder has not
been opened. I don't know how to get rid of them.

When adding an event to pronto when you try to add a calendar event the date
and time fields are blank. This was working when we tested it but seems to
have broken after we went live. Doesn't seem to matter what we use as a
browser or security issue on the PC.

If anyone has answers please let me know.

Wayne