From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: License key question
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 20:30:28 +0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 27.07.2012 18:50, Paul_Dudley wrote:
A quick question regarding the license key in Communigate Pro:

If we don’t update the license key with the new key by the date that the
old one expires, my understanding is that Communigate Pro will keep
working (even if we stop and restart the service) but we will not be
covered for any support.

Is that correct?

Yes, that's correct for CGPro accounts keys: the server will continue to work, a new key is needed is you need to upgrade to a newer version of CGPro.

With plugin keys the situation is different; licensed plugins switch to demo mode (usually - one message per hour rate) as soon as their keys expire.

We have ordered and received the new license key however we may not be
able to update the license key on the server by the required date.

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

IT Operations

*ANL Container Line*

*pdudley@anl.com.au*

*ANL - Regional Carrier of the Year 2011 - Containerisation International*

*_ANL DISCLAIMER_*

This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely
to the named addressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is
strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail from your system. Please
do not copy, use or make reference to it for any purpose, or disclose
its contents to any person.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov