From: Todd Clayton <tclayton@marauder.net>
Subject: Disable Domain
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 14:07:47 -0400
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,

We run two mail domains (mail.marauder.net and mail.coreblox.com) and I recently migrated one of the domains (mail.coreblox.com) over to a hosted mail solution. I would like to allow users to still read the email on the CGPro server for the migrated domain, but not route messages to that domain locally and instead to the hosted domain instead. This works fine for mail coming from other servers, but if a user accidentally sends the message from their old account, instead of routing to the new server it routes to the old domain on CGPro. Is there a way to ensure that the mail is routed to the new server and that any incoming messages to the other domain (mail.marauder.net) are not rejected due the "sender requires authentication (in reply to MAIL FROM command)" check?

Apologies if this has been asked previously. Nothing came up in my search of the list.

Thanks,
Todd