From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: [CGP-Update] [*] CommuniGate Pro 5.4.7 is released
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 10:24:17 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 08/24/2012 11:56 PM, Technical Support wrote:

* The Pronto! HTML5 version 1.4 is released.

Can anyone remind me how one reaches the HTML5 version of Pronto? I know that /pronto used to reach the v3 version, and /pronto4 reached the v4 version, and perhaps now v4 is default?

* SMTP: outgoing STARTTLS connections now use both the TLSv1 and SSLv3
   protocols.

Does this fix the issue with TLS that required disabling the HELO extensions?