From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: CGPSA Problem - Scanning But no result headers
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 13:28:21 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 09/12/2012 8:19 AM, Martin Miller wrote:
I have CGPSA installed.

It scans but I dont get any S/A headers?!
I do get the X-Spam-Checker-Version header added but no other S/A header?!
This is on a current CGP build on a MacOS X Server (latest)

I hate to do this, as this isn't an answer (at least directly) to your original question, but I cannot resist.

You might consider using Niversoft's CGP-ClamAV. It is VERY affordable, much simpler to administer and maintain, more effective, and more efficient, too.

http://www.niversoft.com/products/cgscripts/cgpclamav

Here's a link to a post from a while back from Nicolas at Niversoft detailing some of the advantages:

http://mail.stalker.com/lists/CGatePro/Message/103271.html

Usual disclaimer: I have no connection to Niversoft except as a satisfied customer, no financial interest, Nicolas isn't my brother-in-law, etc.

Hopefully someone else might come up with a more direct answer to your question...