From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Messages stuck in Outbox
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 14:22:08 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
The only time something like this has happened to me has been due to quota problems. The client tries to copy the message to the "Sent Mail" folder and cannot because doing so would cause the quota to be exceeded. As a result, the client cannot complete the action and holds the message in the outbox.

Tom

On 09/28/2012 12:48 PM, Lightology Postmaster wrote:
Hello all,
I have an issue where messages are getting stuck in outbox and I am
wondering if anyone else on the list is have similar issues. I will try
to explain:
- from time to time messages remain stuck in outbox, on various users
with various combinations of win xp, win7-64, outlook 2007 , outlook
2002(xp) or outlook 2010.
- some messages appear with italics letters in to and subject
-some messages can be dragged and move from outbox to other folders,
some as soon as I try to drag them they disappear.
-sometimes the recipient is getting the message although it remains in
the outbox, but most of the time the recipient is not receiving it.
- I suspect is has something to do with the type of message, or the
encoding, also I suspect forwards or messages with read receipts.
- I reported the issue to support, but we can’t really figure it out yet.
Chris Vlad
postmaster@lightology.com <mailto:postmaster@lightology.com>