From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Interminable reminder emails
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 16:35:12 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 09/28/2012 4:21 PM, Philip Slater wrote:
While this is not a solution to the issue, I can at least provide you with some relief for the user.

The user can either do this themselves or you can as an administrator.

For the user log in to the account and open up the account settings.

Go to Calendar

Find "Server-side Processing"
Send Alarms as email set to NO.

Update

For the administrator open up the account settings and go to Preferences.

Towards the bottom of the page there will be a row for "Server-side Processing"
Send alarms as email set to NO.

Update

Of course this can be done across the board as either server wide or domain account defaults.

Phil

Thanks, Phil. I am the user here, but that is good enough to save my sanity this weekend.

When might this thing give up on these emails?