From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Samsung Galaxy S II and ActiveSync
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 15:31:47 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
OK, so I used to have a Samsung Fascinate, and it worked passably well with CGP when setup as an Exchange ActiveSync account.

Now one of my users has a new Galaxy S III, and I would like to connect it to CGP's contacts and calendars for this user, but I cannot get it to communicate with CGP via ActiveSync.

Is there an updated tutorial for how to accomplish this? I have had various issues with functionality in the past, but I have never been unable to make it even connect before.

Many thanks,