From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Shared Calendars on Android
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 14:16:39 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We have multiple shared calendars hosted in an account named "service". For iOS devices, we add the calendar to a user's account as an alias, and the phone automatically sees it.

Android devices, however, do not seem to allow a method to have more than one calendar in an account. In other words, the user's personal "Calendar" folder is displayed by Android devices, but not any other calendar in that account.

Am I missing something, or is there no good way to do this? I figured a simple CalDAV entry would do the trick, if nothing else, but that seems to require a paid app....