From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: E-mail client auto-configuration
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 14:46:26 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Here's some info from Kerio that ought to be applicable to CGP as well: http://kb.kerio.com/article.php?id=870

Tom

On 11/19/2012 9:55 AM, Brian Gibson wrote:
We set ours up for Thunderbird, it required that we create an XML file
and make it available from a specific URL, works like a charm, Here are
the instructions for setting it up.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Thunderbird/Autoconfiguration

At the bottom it points to a  link that shows you how to format the XML
file.

On 11/19/2012 9:46 AM, James Roman wrote:
Has anyone assembled the set of DNS changes that allow the various
mail clients (Outlook, iPhones, Android phones, Thunderbird, etc.) to
auto-configure based on their e-mail address?