From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Drop Boxes
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 13:43:31 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I am collecting spam to re-train our pollustop filter, and I would like to create a shared mailbox into which users can drop spam. However, to avoid people clicking on phishing links, etc, I would like to make it a "drop Box" where they cannot see the contents.

I have tried to accomplish this by creating a folder in a shared account and providing "anyone" Lookup and insert rights.

This seems to work for Outloko via MAPI, but not in the web interface and not via Airsync.

What have I missed?