From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Drop Boxes
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 17:25:27 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 11/30/2012 3:31 PM, Nicolas Hatier wrote:
Mark, I doubt Tom is talking about the actual PS drop boxes, but a
similar set of mailboxes, those not being monitored by PolluStop, in
which users could drop their filtered and unfiltered spam, with the goal
of re-training the filter from scratch.

Yes, Nicolas, that is the goal. Of course, you had an unfair advantage on that one...

Anyhow, I had thought that using the webmail would be easier, but I'll probably just end up creating a few local mailboxes or something similar.

Thanks for the help, guys.