From: Wayne <wayne@hamilton.net>
Subject: Has anyone got Mark as Junk working?
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 22:31:48 -0600
To: 'CommuniGate Pro Discussions' <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello All,

I have been trying to figure out what Mark as Junk really does. I would like
to have it mark the subject with **SPAM**.  I set High probability with Mark
as Junk but there is nothing in the Header. The message looks the same as
when I have it turned off. My spam filter marks the message header with a

If I set it to Store in Junk the message gets moved to the junk mailbox.
22:02:20.996 2 LOCALRULES(wayne@line.com) [900697] rule(#JunkMedium) message
stored in '$Junk$'

If I set it to Discard the message gets discarded.
22:19:57.347 2 LOCALRULES(wayne@line.com) [900715] rule(#JunkHigh) discarded
the message

When I set it to Mark. Nothing changes in the header. What am I missing or
how do I get it to change the subject line. It doesn't seem to matter if I
use High, Medium or Low.

Wayne