From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: CGP 32 or 64bits
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 16:57:53 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 02/23/2013 10:51 AM, Vesse Michel wrote:

I have some questions:
I dont know if I should use CGP 32 or 64 bits

If you are on a 64-bit version of Windows, use the 64-bit version of CGP.

CGP upgrades are more frequent in 32-bit?

No, both are generally released at the same time.

if I install CGP/32bit on WServer2012/64 bits, I would not have the
limitation of 2GB/file?

No, even the 64-bit version has this limitation still. Newer versions offer the sliced MBOX format as a partial workaround. Or switch your users to Mdir mailboxes.

what is the correct version I should download CGP in 64bits:
CGatePro-Win32-AMD64.zip
CGatePro-Win32-IA64.zip

AMD64 - as mentioned already, IA64 is for Itaniums.

HTH,