From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: CGP 6: TLS ciphers
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 11:33:33 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 03/12/2013 3:20 PM, Jason Mader wrote:
On Mon, 11 Mar 2013, Daniel Rechsteiner <drechsteiner@goeast.ch> wrote:

After upgrading to CGP 6 we noticed that it was not possible anymoreto
send email to some other mail servers using TLS.  We got quite a few
"TLS alert record received" error messages in the logs, so we enabled
the following settings:

Settings - General - Other: "CBC Ciphers for old TLS" and "Weak Ciphers"

With these ciphers enabled we can send encrypted to most other servers
again.

This is probably only relevant if the following setting is enabled:

Settings - Mail - SMTP - Sending - Send Encrypted (SSL/TLS) - wherever
possible

ItĘs also possible to skip SSL/TLS on domains known to have issues with
the syntax in to Domains: "!example.com"

Is this related to the earlier problem discussed here: http://mail.stalker.com/lists/cgatepro/Message/102285.html