From: Vesse Michel <michelv@liberty-one.com>
Subject: Re: Outlook 2010 outbox
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 15:51:57 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,
we are always inline,
the CGP Mapi popup say
"CGP sending and receipt processing in court"
this message is blocked, the email is not sent.
if i stop and start Outlook all message are sent.
can i use Mapi 1.54.11.1 with my 5.4.8 CGP version
MV
***********
Hello Vesse,
Check if outlook is not in "work offline mode", in outlook 2010, click on Send/Receive tab at the top and in the right side it should be a button for Work offline.
Also try to update your mapi connector on both server and client, many changes from 8.1 to 11.1

Chris V.

On Thu, 02 May 2013 09:27:31 +0200
 "Vesse Michel" <michelv@liberty-one.com> wrote:
Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2003
Server Hardware: x86 (32-bit)
Server Version: 5.4.8
MAPI Version: 1.54.8.1/1.54.8.1

Hello,
one CGP user sending his email with Mapi and Outlook 2010
the message stay in the Outbox and are not send.
if he stop and start Oulook all the message are sent.
I do not understand why
if someone can help me to solve this problem
thank you