From: Wayne <wayne@hamilton.net>
Subject: Upgrading to 6.0.5 from 5.4.10 caveats?
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 22:46:20 -0500
To: <cgatepro@mail.stalker.com>
Support has requested that I upgrade from 5.4.10 on my dynamic cluster. I
was wondering if anyone here can share with me there experience with the
6.0.5 release? I would like to upgrade but just wondering what issues I will
run into. I have seen some posts of issues with calendars and airsync.
Should I wait for 6.0.6 ?

I am generally pretty stable here with a couple of minor issues but would
like to have a some of features 6. My main issue is password length in email
accounts. 95% of my customers are just simple IMAP and Pop customers the
rest are business customers with calendars and large email boxes.

Thanks
Wayne