From: Vesse Michel <michelv@liberty-one.com>
Subject: RE : login(IMAP) incorrect password
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:17:21 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello Shaun,
thank you for your help
yes i have also use this way but without success
just desable : GSSAPI and  NTLM and all is ok
best regards
Michel
**********
Does the log definitely have the @domain part in the login? I find Outlook generally has a problem as it tries first to just send username and then sends username@domain. To fix this I changed the logon name in Outlook to be username%domain Outlook then no longer just sends username.

On 15/08/2013 23:54, Vesse Michel wrote:
 /Domains/DomainDefaults.html
Login Methods, i have desable : GSSAPI and  NTLM
now all is ok, this problem comme with my upgrade to 6.0.5
thank you
*********************
Server OS:Microsoft Windows 8  (WServer2012)
 Server Hardware:x86 (32-bit)
 Server Version:6.0.5
 MAPI Version:1.54.11.3/1.54.11.3 , 2.60.6/2.60.5

 i have this error in the log and the password is correct

 1 ACCOUNT(x@dom.com) login(IMAP) from [IPpublic1]:50741 failed. Error Code=incorrect password
 12:13:56.178 1 ACCOUNT(x@dom.com) login(IMAP) from [IPpublic1]:50743 failed. Error Code=incorrect password
 12:13:56.178 1 ACCOUNT(x@dom.com) login(IMAP) from [IPpublic1]:50745 failed. Error Code=incorrect password

 thank you for your help