From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Gmail block
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 10:03:06 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 08/30/2013 9:56 AM, Gary Girolimon wrote:
We had an occurrence just over a week ago where a user gave out their email password online to download a game. This users email account was then used to send out more than 50,000 spam messages in one weekend. We have fixed the issue by changing the password but unfortunately GMail is not presently allowing our server to send email to them because of this. I have read the GMail page on bulk mailers and all it tells me is that "It will take some time for our reputation to be restored."

We are not on any RBL list and we have a Good Cisco Sender Base Reputation. They have been blocking us for over a week now even though the issue is resolved. I have tried emailing the GMail Postmaster but have not received even the courtesy of a reply. Does anyone know how to contact them? Any other suggestions? We are a public school district and this is an extreme problem at this time of year.

Thanks,

Gary

Gary,

Can you get another IP Address from your ISP and use that address to send mail out? Your reputation should be tied to the IP, not your domain.