From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Moving Mailboxes/Calendars between accounts.
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 10:16:01 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
All,

We have two accounts on our server that hold shared calendars that users access via MAPI and Outlook. I would like to combine these two accounts so that all of the shared mailboxes and calendars are in one account, and then delete the second account.

Is this as simple as stopping CGP, moving the mailboxes on the filesystem and then re-starting the server process, or will I need to use an IMAP client, a CLI script, or some other sort of magic?

Many thanks,