From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Moving Mailboxes/Calendars between accounts.
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 15:59:35 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 11/07/2013 3:26 PM, Brian Turnbow wrote:
Hi Tom

You can suspend the domain and move the mailboxes without stopping communigate.
The domain will be rescanned when reactivated.
As they are shared this will not migrate permissions and subscriptions which will not work after the movement( that kind of stuff is in the account.settings/account.info files).
I don't know if there is a script that will help make the changes....

Regards

Brian

Brian,

Thanks for the details. Stopping CGP for the brief time required to move the mailboxes isn't an issue, and we only have one domain, so is there any reason I would suspend the domain instead of stopping the service?

Permissions and subscriptions shouldn't be an issue, so unless I am missing something, this shouldn't be that big of a deal?