From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Moving Mailboxes/Calendars between accounts.
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 14:03:06 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
As a follow-up: I opened two web-interface windows, one for each account. I removed the permissions on the old calendar and renamed it (restart the service if the calendar is in use). I then created a new calendar in the destination account, and used the built-in import-export functionality to move the appointments.

So far, it seems to have worked quite well. The only hiccup I have found so far is that the old calendars remain in Outlook until you click on them. When you do, you get an error message and it disappears. Also, some installs have not had the new calendars show up until I open "Tools:Account Settings", open the MAPI settings dialog, make **NO** changes, then close everything up. Once that was done it's all good.

Tom

On 11/07/2013 4:23 PM, Robert T. Repko wrote:
When I want to move a mailbox between accounts I first create the mailbox in the account, so the account knows of its existence,  I want to move to.  I then copy the mailbox to the account, CGP will scan the mailbox when you access it and all of the entries should be there.