From: Wayne <wayne@hamilton.net>
Subject: Outlook 2013 MAPI Issues
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 16:29:26 -0600
To: 'CommuniGate Pro Discussions' <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>, <helpdesk@communigate.com>

We are currently running MAPI Connector 1.52.54/1.54.11.3 in Outlook 2013
and are having the below problems. It's also worthy to note that we have
tested the other versions of the connector up to v2.60.5 and we had the same
issues plus the inability to share calendars and folders when using v2.60.5

 Is there a fix the below problems in Outlook 2013  currently or in the near
future?

1. no support for shared mailboxes,

2. the message counter on inbox folder , delete items and possible other are
not update properly ex: delete several messages from inbox, they end up in
delete item folder, empty delete items folder and then is still saying 5
messages in delete items.

3. When creating a new folder, you have to close Outlook and reopen it for
the folder to show up.\

4. Cant share calendars or folders

This is all working in 2010 and 2007 sales sold it to a customer with 2013
and we are just trying to keep them.

Thanks

Wayne