From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: send as group
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 13:15:53 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I am confused as to how your needs are different from a mailing list?

Can you be more precise as to what you wish to accomplish as a whole? It sounds like you want the "From" address to be a group address, but for what reason?

Once we have that information, perhaps we can provide some useful ideas?

Tom

On 11/25/2013 1:01 PM, Brian Turnbow wrote:
Hello Everyone,

For a project I am trying  to have users send as a group but am having a
hard time figuring out if it is possible.

I see that there is a section “send on behalf of”  for other users in
the mapi connector , but as groups are not accounts I do not see any way
to assign access rights...

Has anyone ever done this ?

The request  is to have the various  teams send as team@domain.com
<mailto:team@domain.com>  yet also have the personal account as well.

I could set up a second shared account for each team to put on all pcs,
but thought the group would be easier .

Thanks

Brian

*Brian Turnbow*
Network Manager

*TWT S.p.A.
*Viale Jenner, 33 - 20159 Milano - Italy
Tel +39-02-89089.1 - Fax +39-02-89089.211
E-mail: b.turnbow@twt.it <mailto:b.turnbow@twt.it>- Web:
http://www.twt.it <http://www.twt.it/>

if you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to retain, read,

copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.

e-mail

<#>