From: Robert T. Repko <rtr@rsquared.com>
Subject: wrong domain name on outgoing email's
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 10:56:03 -0500
To: CGatePro@mail.stalker.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Running CGP 6.0.5 on Windows.
We have changed our domain name (let's say from abc.com to xyz.com).  I requested, and received, the new domain name from CGP sales.  I changed the domain name and installed my new license.  The email server has been running fine for several months with one exception.  When an email is sent from an account it appears in the headers to be coming from the old domain name (abc.com) instead of the new domain name (xyz.com)  Anyone have an idea why that is happening.  Did I miss a configuration changed somewhere.
This email was scanned for viruses by ClamAV AntiVirus.