From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Mails not delivered to hotmail users (and others?)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 10:44:12 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I have an unusual problem here, in that a customer of ours informed us that they did not receive an e-mail that we sent to them yesterday. The customer is a hotmail user, and the e-mail is an electronic invoice.

When we were notified of this, we lookede up the monitors and found that the mail appears to have been delivered successfully. Specifically, we get this message:

"09:41:11.205 5 SMTP-002641(hotmail.com) inp: 250 <auto-000005248967@rymes.com> Queued mail for delivery"

The recipient swears that they have searched in their junk mail folders and such.

Have we missed something here?